Cambridge IGCSE First Language English 4th edition
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Inspire students with a new theme-based approach while supporting them with practical advice and accessible explanations; ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE First Language English syllabus (0500/0990) with a fully updated Student's Book, written by an experienced author and examiner.
- Motivate students with engaging themes such as travel and exploration and people and community.
- Develop reading comprehension, analysis and evaluation with a variety of text types and genres, plus annotations to aid understanding.
- Improve writing skills with model responses and teacher commentary, and establish a strong background in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Expand communication skills with advice on holding presentations and responding to questions confidently.
- Consolidate learning with activities and study tips, as well as extra questions, practice tests and answers to selected questions online.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Fourth edition (ISBN 9781510421318)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420281)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420298)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421325)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424159)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421349)